RENSHAW GUM PASTE
A ready to use paste that is perfect for simple modelling or life like floral displays.
- Break off the amount of Gum paste you require for the project you are working on.
- Knead the gum paste until it is soft and pliable.
- Roll out the Gum paste on a surface lightly dusted with cornstarch or powdered sugar to your desired thickness.
- Cut out the shapes you require.
Hints & Tips:
- While working with Gum paste ensure you keep the unused paste covered, and protect your cut outs under plastic film to prevent them drying out.
- Add color by kneading paste food coloring into the gum paste until evenly dispersed.
- If you are assembling decorations, leave them to dry for 24 hours.
- When flowers or cut outs are dry, brush them with coloured dust to make them look more realistic.